Sunday, April 1, 2012

Got Critique?

(Or, Crits for Water: Open for Business) 

Hello <waves>. It's been a while since my last post, and I've missed youse guys. I've been busy working on lots of things, mostly raising money for an autism service dog for my son. His safety is top on my list of priorities. The good news: it looks like we're getting his dog in October. <cue celebratory music>

But that's not what I wanted to talk about in this post. There's something urgent going on right now in the world, where lots of kids are not safe because of one basic need. Water.


Which is why I hold young adult author Kat Brauer in the highest esteem as she opens her 2012 Crits for Water Campaign with a new goal: $10,000. You might remember last year when I interviewed some of the authors and agents who donated critiques. Kat has outdone herself this year, and her cast of critiquers begins now and continues through June.

Well, they're back, eager to critique your projects. It's a win-win situation. Donate to save lives and receive valuable feedback on your work.

Check out the schedule of critiquerly offerings and decide which one you'd like. Go on. Save a life or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment